The Wycombe Air Park Joint Consultative Committee (JCC) provides a forum for the discussion of all matters concerning the development or operation of the aerodrome which have an impact on the users of the aerodrome and on people living in the surrounding area.
The Wycombe Air Park JCC was set up in the mid seventies and is made up of representatives from the local communities, Wycombe District Council and members of the airfield users. Over the years the following measures have been adopted after discussions between members of the JCC and Airways Aero Associations Ltd.
The JCC comprises representatives from the following organisations:-
- Wycombe District Council (WDC)
- Local Parish Councils (Great Marlow, Hambleden, Lane End, Marlow Bottom, West Wycombe).
- Elected members of Wycombe District Council (Booker & Cressex, Chilton Rise, Greater Marlow, Hambleden Valley, Sands).
- Airways Aero Associations Ltd
- Booker Gliding Club
- Booker Common & Woods Protection Society
- Booker Aviation
- Helicopter Operators
The management of Wycombe Air Park is committed to working with the community to minimise the impact of operations on the local environment.
Details of past minutes and upcoming meetings is available here